Alum project from Appen for AI Chatbot Technology, Apply now 4236 views4 applications
- Rate / hour $3.5-15
- Date Posted May 28, 2020
Alum is just one project from Appen among the hundreds of other projects which can be done for more than 4 hours a day. After applying for the Alum project, why not apply for other opportunities on Ads quality rating, maps quality rating, photo quality evaluation as well end of this page.
Contents of Job
Alum project Appen guidelines
Alum Project Aim- Contribute to the development of AI Chatbot Technology!
In the Alum project, you’ll be recording a series of prompts provided and follow the instruction as displayed on the screen of our AMR tool.
You will only be able to perform the Alum project if you’re successfully selected by the Appen project supervisor. Thereafter, further instructions on this task are going to be provided to you via ticket. We do have limited spots for this task hence the choice of participants is going to be selected on a primary-come first-served basis and that we apologize before if you’re not selected.
How to Apply online for Alum project Appen?
- Click here to signup for Appen and apply with your resume and identity proofs.
- Wait for the account activation email from Appen connect and they will invite you to complete your preferred mode of payout.
- Check back appen dashboard after your account is activated and do click on qualify for the projects that you find interesting.
We are collecting the recording in varies devices, and we are trying to find participants who have:
- stable internet network, and
- a smartphone or
- Laptop with built-in microphone or
- Laptop employing a headset or another external microphone
Data collected are going to be wont to train and develop computer science algorithms behind voice recognition technologies. there’s a complete of 200 prompts, which can take approx. 30 minutes in total to complete.
Please Note: This project is paid by task and not an hourly rate. The installment rate you see is for full completion of the task and tasks that are.