Yukon Search Quality Evaluator Appen Work from Home Job 2020 2666 views11 applications
- Rate / hour $3-15
As a Search Quality Rater, you will work on many different types of rating projects. The General Guidelines primarily cover Page Quality (PQ) rating and Needs Met (NM) rating; however, the concepts are also important for many other types of rating tasks.
At Appen, search engine evaluator is the title used for an internet analyst that works on Google’s search quality rating program known as Project Yukon. The search engine evaluator job is more complex and tends to be more interesting than most of the other rating jobs.
Unfortunately, however, the sharp drop in Appen’s pay rate for internet analysts in some countries has made this job less attractive in these places, as the salary may not be worth the effort that it requires.
Details about the search engine evaluator job, such as exam and training, can be found on this page.
If you love to search the web, this is the project for you. And, you are also eligible for a $250 bonus payout (for US-based candidates only)! Here is what you need to know:
- Have a smartphone, Gmail address, and you must pass a qualification exam.
- Work 4-5 hours every day.
- 3$/hour payment for Indian raters. Upto $15 for others.
- Work a minimum of 15 hours per week with opportunity for more (minimum applicable to US candidates only, international candidates may work fewer hours)
- $100 payout for raters who complete 20 hours of work within their first 2 weeks of production and another $150 for 20 hours on weeks 3 and 4 ***Bonus opportunity available for US-based raters only***
*Only US-based candidates who begin production from April 21, 2019, onwards are eligible for this bonus.
Ideal Resume for this role
This is an ideal resume having relevant keywords required for a work from home job opportunity. You can try to create a resume like this with these skill sets, keywords on your own resume.