Ingalls, Instagram Product classification job from home by Appen 2020 7189 views7 applications
- Rate / hour $3.5-15
- Date Posted September 1, 2020
Before applying for this project, it is highly recommended that you read and understand work requirements, skills required, the application process, qualification examination, tools required for the Ingalls project from this page till the end, and please don’t make any mistakes on the application which can lead to rejection. You can also find other relevant work from home job opportunities towards the end of this page, check out them as well.
Contents of Job
- 1 What is Ingalls, the Instagram work from home from Appen?
- 2 What is the job on Ingalls, Instagram product classification?
- 3 How many hours can I work on the Ingalls project a day?
- 4 The qualification process for Ingalls work from home job
- 5 How to apply for the Instagram product classification job from home?
- 6 Timeline for Ingalls Instagram product classification job
- 7 Work Requirements for Ingalls project
- 8 Tools Needed for Instagram product classification job from home
- 9 Necessary Skills for the online product classification job from home
- 10 Qualification Process of Appen Instagram product classification job
What is Ingalls, the Instagram work from home from Appen?
Ingalls is a project from Appen to evaluate the product classifications on Instagram.
Recently the Instagram business platform launched a shopping option, that gives businesses the option to tag products directly with organic posts on Instagram. The goal is to support the software to confirm the product classification by implementing a human layer of reviewing.
What is the job on Ingalls, Instagram product classification?
The daily task of the consultant consists of labeling products in accordance with the project guidelines. Before a project assignment, consultants complete a qualification process consisting of a Guideline review and a short quiz. Once accepted on a project, consultants must consistently meet service levels that measure the accuracy of their work.
Please be patient as your credentials and tool access are being set up, expect up to 7 days to be onboarded. Thank you for your patience.
The project guidelines will be shared with you once you are shortlisted for the qualification quiz and we cannot share it with you because of the Nondisclosure agreement that we have with Appen.
How many hours can I work on the Ingalls project a day?
Consultants will be able to work 1-2 hours/day. The daily task of the consultant consists of labeling products according to the guidelines. EN-IN Participants: You will be invited for testing, hours may be expanded but at the moment it is 5 hours per week.
The qualification process for Ingalls work from home job
Before a project assignment, consultants complete a qualification process of approximately 30 mins consisting of a Guideline review and a short quiz. Once accepted on a project, consultants must consistently meet service levels that measure the accuracy of their work.
How to apply for the Instagram product classification job from home?
1. The first step towards a successful application is a decent good resume having all your language skills, technical skills, abilities, experiences, and hobbies. Once the resume is ready, you may proceed to step 2.
2. Click here to apply for the project and once your account is fully activated and you have completed the profile and information about the mode you would like to get paid, proceed to all projects under your dashboard.
3. Click on qualify for the Ingalls project along with other projects that you would be interested in.
4. You will receive a mail within a few days regarding the qualification examination of the project.
5. Complete the qualification quiz examination for starting this online job.
6. Wait for the email from your project manager to start working.
Timeline for Ingalls Instagram product classification job
Day 1: Once you are qualified you will receive an email
Day 3-5: Due to high demands, it will take us a little time to onboard you as we set you up in the internal tool. Please do no reach out, we will send an email to you with more updates.
Day 6-10: Once we have everything set on our end, we will be sending you an email when you are able to start.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND TICKETS for activation right after you have been qualified, we have high volumes of tickets and your ticket will go answered.
You must complete any in-progress qualifications before you can work on this project.
Work Requirements for Ingalls project
- Raters commit to working 7-10 hours per week (up to 1-2 hours per day extra hours may be available, weekly updates will be sent out)
- The workweek is Monday – Sunday.
- Submissions per hour are 650-720 products (RPH).
Tools Needed for Instagram product classification job from home
- Microsoft Windows (Windows 7 or above) or MAC operating system (not a tablet)
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels
- Working sound card and speakers
- High-Speed internet connection
- Commercial antivirus software (optional)
Necessary Skills for the online product classification job from home
- Flexibility, willingness to learn and good communications skills
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- Extensive experience using the internet
- Familiarity and interest with social media and current events
- Willingness to review potentially distressing content
Qualification Process of Appen Instagram product classification job
- The qualification will require a commitment of approximately 15 minutes.
- Must thoroughly read and understand task guidelines and complete practice and qualification tests to work on the project.
- There is no compensation for participation in the qualification cycle.
- Please access once you are shortlisted for the job.