Social Media Evaluator ( Ads Quality Rating, News feeds Quality Analysis) 3315 views6 applications
- Rate / hour $3-15
- Date Posted June 7, 2020
This is a reliable work from home job opportunities and allows you to work up to 20 hours a week. But this is not welcoming for everyone, you should have a decent resume to get selected for the qualification examination. If you follow the tips that are mentioned on this page, you can easily get a contract of 1 year for a social media evaluator position.
Other relevant remote jobs on Search quality evaluation, Maps quality evaluation, data precision analysis, photo quality training are also listed below this job and you can also apply for multiple positions at the same time and start working for the one which you get selected first.
You can work for a maximum of 20 hours a week at 3$ per hour for Indian raters and higher for other nationals.
A very important factor for getting selected is to have a resume that has certain keywords on it. Make sure your resume has keywords such as Internet quality analyst, maps quality evaluator, search quality rater, photo quality evaluator, social media evaluator on interest, hobbies, skills, or experience. If you do not have those keywords in your resume, I would suggest you include those keywords into your resume and apply them from the link below.
Contents of Job
- 0.1 Social Media Evaluator Job Description
- 0.2 Ideal Resume for this remote job role
- 0.3 Payment proof of Appen Jobs
- 0.4 How To Apply
- 1 Ingalls, Instagram Product classification job from home by Appen 2020
- 2 ySense Micro-tasks and Jobs to earn $150 online
- 3 Get paid to watch Ads and browse internet online
Social Media Evaluator Job Description
At Appen, a social media evaluator is the title used for an internet analyst that works on projects for social media platforms like Facebook/Instagram. Social media evaluators provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements, and search results of social media sites.
- Raters will evaluate the quality and relevance of their own personalized recommended content from a major social media platform.
- The payout rate is $3 per hour for Indian raters and up to $15 for others.
- Qualified candidates will be required to use their personal FB account to access the content to be evaluated.
- Work must be completed on a desktop or laptop computer. The tool is not compatible with mobile devices.
- Commitment required is 30 min per day x 5 days per week.
- Additional requirements may be requested.
Note: After activating your Appen account, make sure to check the available projects by logging in frequently and click on qualify on relevant projects. Appen updates projects every week and make sure you don’t miss any of those projects.
Ideal Resume for this remote job role
NB: Most important thing in getting selected for Maps quality evaluator qualification examination is your resume, make sure you have included all your tech skills and interests and experiences on your resume.
This is an ideal resume having relevant keywords required for a work from a home job opportunity. You can try to create a resume like this with these skill sets, keywords on your own resume.
Recommended keywords and skills to include in your resume to get qualified quickly – Ads rater intern, Maps quality evaluation, Social media evaluator, quality rater, and testing.
Payment proof of Appen Jobs
I started working for Appen in 2018 and Appen has been very consistent on the payment cycle. You get paid via Paypal or Payoneer on the 14th of every month.
How To Apply
Step 2: Click here to apply online as a Social media evaluator and attach your resume.
Step 3: Wait for the account activation mail from Appen and it may take up to 72 hours to fully activate your appen account.
Step 4: Submit your payment profile by choosing the mode on how you would like to get paid. ( You will receive an email regarding this and nothing to worry)
Step 5 – Check out all projects page frequently on your dashboard and do click on apply for other projects too.
Documents required – Any Address proof